ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] multiple session restore

2018-03-15 03:24:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] multiple session restore
From: Uwe Schreiber <uwe.h.schreiber AT T-ONLINE DOT DE>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2018 08:21:20 +0100
Hello Gary,

the parameters you are searching for are Vmmaxrestoresessions /
Vmmaxbackupsessions.

Further informations can be found using the following URLs:

http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/en/SSEQVQ_8.1.0/client/r_opt
_vmmaxrestoresessions.html?view=kc
https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSERB6_8.1.4/ve.user/t_ve_r
es_multiplevmsdm.html?view=kc