ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] v7.1.8/8.1.2 SSL Upgrade: Rethinking servers first or clients first

2018-03-06 09:42:00
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] v7.1.8/8.1.2 SSL Upgrade: Rethinking servers first or clients first
From: Krzysztof Przygoda <przygod AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 6 Mar 2018 15:39:53 +0100
Hi Eric
Solution for admin schedule to run more often without crontabs is to have
several of them starting at different moment of each hour (startt value).
Eg:
def sched ADMIN_TRANSITIONAL_1 type=admin active=yes  STARTT=15:01
CMD="RUN ADMIN_TRANSITIONAL" duru=min peru=hour
def sched ADMIN_TRANSITIONAL_2 type=admin active=yes  STARTT=15:11
CMD="RUN ADMIN_TRANSITIONAL" duru=min peru=hour
etc.
I know, this make the "fix" even more ridiculous ...but again, it works:-)

Kind regards
Krzysztof