ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Rif: Re: [ADSM-L] Certificate chaining error

2018-02-14 12:39:37
Subject: [ADSM-L] Rif: Re: [ADSM-L] Certificate chaining error
From: Tommaso Bollini <t.bollini AT VARGROUP DOT IT>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2018 18:34:50 +0100
Hi Del,
I have just solved today, and Yes It's a certificate issue.
These steps I have follow:
1. I have downloaded the DST Root CA X3 cert since I have the error
(dsmffdc.log):

"The certificate issued by CN=DST Root CA X3, O=Digital Signature Trust
Co. is not trusted"

2. I have imported that cert with the ikeyman (default password
'changeit') in the cacerts/JRE path of the SP Server.
3. Restarted the server instance to let re-open the updated file.

Thank you very much.
Regards, Tom.