ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] Need guidance on how to protect stgpool to cloud

2018-02-01 09:29:16
Subject: [ADSM-L] Need guidance on how to protect stgpool to cloud
From: "Michaud, Luc [Analyste principal - environnement AIX]" <Luc.Michaud2 AT STM DOT INFO>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2018 14:27:20 +0000
Greetings to you all,

We've setup a blueprint replicated environment with directory container pools
on both sides.

We protect the primary node stgpools to tape as well, with offsite movements.

Now we want to get rid of the tapes, most likely by leveraging AWS Glacier.

We have been exposed to a limitation of containers only being able to have 1
container protection and 1 tape protection.

How have you guys done it ?  Any trick or caveat that we should be aware of ?

Regards,

Luc Michaud
Société de Transport de Montréal