ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 8.1.1 on Linux crash

2018-01-12 13:36:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 8.1.1 on Linux crash
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2018 13:34:41 -0500
>we’re at redhat 7.4, while lin_tape doesn’t seem to support RHEL 7.4

I wouldn't be too concerned about this.  We have installed the "latest"
lin_tape drivers on our RHEL Linux systems waaay before the readme said it
supported the OS level we were installing it on.  I wouldn't suspect a
world of difference between 7.3 and 7.4.....

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator