ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] ans2060 error with sqlserver client 8.1.0

2017-12-06 07:55:08
Subject: [ADSM-L] ans2060 error with sqlserver client 8.1.0
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2017 12:52:20 +0000
As a further note to my query yesterday, we have found that opening the
properties inside the gui, then closing them solves the problem.

Again tsm for sqlserver gets ans2060 error when password expires and must be
updated with passwordaccess generate in dsm.opt file.

Any ideas out there?

This message is not even in the tsm client for windows or sqlserver client
message manuals.