ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.8/8.1.3 Security Upgrade Install Issues

2017-11-17 15:51:32
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 7.1.8/8.1.3 Security Upgrade Install Issues
From: "Sergio O. Fuentes" <sfuentes AT UMD DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Nov 2017 15:49:36 -0500
Zoltan is correct...  you have to install the license package from 8.1.0.0,
I believe.  Otherwise you'll get nasty messages in the actlog.  Though I'm
not sure if it actually breaks functionality.

If there any IBMers browsing on a Friday afternoon, PMR 53017,082,000 is
opened in reference to our issues with the 3rd party certificates and the
operations center.

Thank you!
Sergio