ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] getting front end capacity for licensing

2017-11-13 13:17:31
Subject: [ADSM-L] getting front end capacity for licensing
From: "Lee, Gary" <glee AT BSU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 13 Nov 2017 18:14:26 +0000
We have been asked for front end capacity numbers for our tsm installation.

We have three servers v 7.1.7.1 running on RHEL 6.9.

Clients range from 6.0 on up.
Checked the fecapacity field, and those numbers look like pure junk.
Tried using the actual_size field in filespaces table, but this is usually
empty.
Is there a good way to get these numbers?

Supposedly they exist in the ops center, but haven't found them there either.

Any help appreciated.