ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Question on Collocation

2017-11-09 10:46:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Question on Collocation
From: Skylar Thompson <skylar2 AT U.WASHINGTON DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2017 15:45:30 +0000
 Content preview:  Hmm... Another possibility I can think of is churn while
you're
    running the backup. If you have your management class's copy serialization
    set to SHRDYNAMIC, SHRSTATIC, or STATIC, the client will try to determine
    if a file is changing while the backup is happening (multiple times in the
    case of SHRSTATIC) and either tell the server not to commit the data, or
   retry the transfer. If there's a retry, I'm not sure how it impacts the bytes
    transferred report at the end. [...]

  pts rule name              description
  0.7 SPF_NEUTRAL            SPF: sender does not match SPF record (neutral)
 -0.0 RP_MATCHES_RCVD        Envelope sender domain matches handover relay
domain
        Rule breakdown below
         pts rule name              description