ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] tsm ops center 7.1.7 question

2017-09-28 11:08:25
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] tsm ops center 7.1.7 question
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 28 Sep 2017 11:06:14 -0400
Since I don't use the OPS center, not sure if this is correct.  From this
page:

https://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7_7.1.7/srv.install/c_oc_inst_admin_ids_and_passwords.html

*When you initially configure the hub server, an administrator ID named
IBM-OC-server_name is registered with system authority on the hub server
and is associated with the initial password that you specify.*

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator