ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] windows server 2016

2017-09-20 13:57:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] windows server 2016
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 20 Sep 2017 13:56:05 -0400
As long as we are talking about Windows Server 2016, I thought I would take
the opportunity to share this link, which is a wrapper for some recent
developerWorks wiki articles on using IBM Spectrum Protect to back up and
recover \Windows Server 2016 and Windows 10:

https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager/page/Guidelines%20for%20Backup%20and%20Recovery%20of%20Microsoft%20Windows%20Server%202016%20and%20Microsoft%20Windows%2010

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-09-20
13:25:50: