ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] VSS Snapshot problems - system writer failure

2017-09-15 11:28:26
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] VSS Snapshot problems - system writer failure
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 11:25:55 -0400
Same scenario here. Just worked with a user on their backups having
constant errors that seem to be VSS related on their 2008 R2 SP1 servers.
One of the IBM articles I found points you to Microsoft for hotpatches
related to VSS problems.

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator