ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Disable Client option ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION

2017-09-14 18:46:27
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Disable Client option ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2017 00:45:10 +0200
Hi IBM,

Can anyone explain to me why the instrumentation has been enabled by default in
the first place? Were there so many support calls that require instrumentation
output that enabling instrumentation on each and every client in the world is
really a good idea? Because, in my extensive TSM experience, well maybe once in
15 years or so that I really needed the instr. trace...

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl