ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Disable Client option ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION

2017-09-14 11:31:53
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Disable Client option ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 14 Sep 2017 18:30:16 +0300
IT20791: "ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION" AND "INSTRLOGMAX" DOCUMENTATION INCORRECTLY
SAYS THEY CAN BE USED IN A CLIENT OPTION SET
http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg1IT20791
<http://www-01.ibm.com/support/docview.wss?crawler=1&uid=swg1IT20791>

you can run script looks like this:
awk '/SErvername/{print;print "ENABLEINSTRUMENTATION NO";next}1'
/usr/tivoli/tsm/client/ba/bin64/dsm.sys

on windows use echo and >>

but I think you need to restart cad or schedule to activate this option....
Efim