ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters

2017-09-01 07:33:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters
From: Rick Adamson <RickAdamson AT SEGROCERS DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 11:29:00 +0000
Eric,
I agree with Michael.
I have the same setup on several Windows servers and to assure all backup
traffic uses the 10g interface I add a "persistent" route to the client's
routing table.
For Linux you can find info here:
https://urldefense.proofpoint.com/v2/url?u=http-3A__www.cloudibee.com_static-2Droute-2Dlinux_&d=DwIGaQ&c=AzgFQeXLLKhxSQaoFCm29A&r=uJG3UnPaeoz9naeIzbwWFddVED8ETOYHxjoACoofi2Y&m=2TsnvYJhXJIMIFVlAnjJ9nlVVLExKd1iqaJd8yls98I&s=ypVqcOScvbWwOXURv-UVts5BMcu4nQpad9D_S0agkHE&e=

-Rick Adamson
Southeastern Grocers, LLC.