ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters

2017-09-01 06:11:47
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM clients with 1 and 10 GB adapters
From: "Loon, Eric van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 1 Sep 2017 10:08:02 +0000
Hi Michael!
Your assumptions are spot on. So in my case I should use the following command
then: ip route add 2.2.2.2 via 10.0.0.1 dev eth1
I can't find if you are allowed to use a DNS name instead of an IP address for
the destination (2.2.2.2). Do you know that?
Thanks again for your help!
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
Air France/KLM Storage Engineering