ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1.2 client and 7.1.7 servers

2017-08-29 09:46:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] 8.1.2 client and 7.1.7 servers
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 29 Aug 2017 09:43:22 -0400
Thank you for the information and links.  I did see the YouTube video you
refer to.

Since we don't use SSL/TLS at all (I suspect we will with a big emphasis on
PCI security),  do I simply need to add "SSL NO" to the client dsm.opt
files so it won't try to use SSL?  We finally installed (upgraded) the
8.1.2 client on a Windows test machine and it connected and backed-up
without any issues.  We haven't tried scheduling since it is a test machine.

On Tue, Aug 29, 2017 at 9:24 AM, Mikhail Tolkonyuk <mtolkonyuk AT cinimex DOT
ru>