ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] deleting a directory container

2017-08-10 10:27:02
Subject: [ADSM-L] deleting a directory container
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 10 Aug 2017 16:26:28 +0200
Hi all,

On our new tsm 8.1.1 server I have a directory container pool CC_COM that I no
longer want to use. It has been used as a target pool for protect stg once, but
when I saw that a subsequent repl node again copies all data because the
stgpool in the copygroup is CP_COM (which also exists), I decided to do away
with the CC_COM pool.

So I updated the stgpooldir to destroyed and ran audit container …
action=removedamaged

unfortunately, there are still containers in the directory and no matter what I
do… the server insists that the container directory still has active data. How
do I get rid of this directory container?

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl