ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Tapes from LTO5 to LTO7

2017-08-07 17:44:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Tapes from LTO5 to LTO7
From: Ron Delaware <ron.delaware AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 7 Aug 2017 14:42:40 -0700
Robert,

You have many options, what is it that you are trying to accomplish? Move the data from LTO5 tape to LTO7 tape? Utilize a single library for all your tapes? (this option has limitations). If you could be a bit more specific on the goal, we could provide you with better advice.

Best Regards,

Ronald C. Delaware
Senior Consultant
IBM Corporation | System Lab Services