ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Backing out of a container storagepool

2017-08-02 16:56:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Backing out of a container storagepool
From: Remco Post <r.post AT PLCS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2017 22:53:31 +0200
> On 2 Aug 2017, at 22:33, Anders Räntilä <Anders AT RANTILA DOT COM> wrote:
>
>> export & import the node will do I guess.
>
> No!  Export/import doesn't work with container pools.

f*ck, you must be kidding! (no you’re not). So I have tons of archive data to
move from one TSM server to another, and basically I can’t? Really IBM? Do you
guys actually want us to implement this new technology, or what? How hard can
it be to do things right?

> You can replicate the data to another server - to any type of pool - and then
> replicate it back.

that might work for what we are planning. Thanks for the heads up!

--

 Met vriendelijke groeten/Kind Regards,

Remco Post
r.post AT plcs DOT nl