ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523

2017-07-28 04:19:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523
From: "rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il" <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 28 Jul 2017 08:18:03 +0000
Hi Guys

Just want to know if after the process of Full VM Instant Restore ( process
successfully) I need to see in Instant access / restore status windows in Web
gui ,  the machine waiting for dismount ????

Tied to check via the gui an via console with command:    q vm * -vmrest= all
or q vm * -vmrest=instantr      No result

In my case I didn’t  see it , only when I run the process Full VM Instant
Access !

Best Regards

Robert