ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523

2017-07-27 04:16:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Full VM Instant Restore error ans2411e rc=6523
From: "rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il" <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 08:14:07 +0000
Hello Efim

I run the process on another ESXi and no problem the machine was created
successfully.

I will check with the VMware administrator the status of the iSCSI on this
specific EXSi

By the way another question , after the process finished successfully I check
in the Instant Access/Restore Status windows but got " No data to display"

The new machine is power on and working ?

I did the process with full vm Instant Access instead full vm instant restore ,
and when finished successfully I check in Instant Access/Restore Status and
seethe machine
waiting to be dismount.

Best Regards Robert