ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Sloooow deletion of objects on Replication target server

2017-07-24 09:51:28
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Sloooow deletion of objects on Replication target server
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Jul 2017 09:49:41 -0400
8-cores/16-threads.  It wasn't bad when it was replicating from 4-SP/TSM
servers.  We had to stop all replication due to running out of space and
until I finish this cleanup, I have been holding off replication.  So, the
deletion has been running standalone.

I forgot to mention that DB backups are also running very long.  1.5TB DB
backup runs 8+hours to NFS storage.  These are connected via 10G.