ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space

2017-07-18 16:16:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space
From: Giacomo Testa <giacomo.testa AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 22:13:57 +0200
Hi,

Could it maybe be that some disk volumes are unavailable?

Does any volume show up launching these two commands?

q v * stg=BACKUPPOOL access=readonly,unavailable,offsite,destroyed

q v * stg=BACKUPPOOL status=offline,empty,pending,filling,full

Giacomo Testa
Mobile +39 342 847 2983
www.linkedin.com/in/giacomotesta