ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space

2017-07-18 09:18:02
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] No space available in storage pool failure but there is plenty of space
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2017 09:13:22 -0400
I should have mentioned that no, I do not set file size limits:

9:12:03 AM   PROCESSOR : q stg backuppool f=d
                    Storage Pool Name: BACKUPPOOL
                    Storage Pool Type: Primary
                    Device Class Name: DISK
                         Storage Type: DEVCLASS
                           Cloud Type:
                            Cloud URL:
                       Cloud Identity:
                       Cloud Location:
                   Estimated Capacity: 8,800 G
                   Space Trigger Util: 92.7
                             Pct Util: 92.7
                             Pct Migr: 92.7
                          Pct Logical: 99.9
                         High Mig Pct: 95
                          Low Mig Pct: 90
                      Migration Delay: 0
                   Migration Continue: Yes
                  Migration Processes: 2
                Reclamation Processes:
                    Next Storage Pool: PRIMARY-ONSITE
                 Reclaim Storage Pool:
 *              Maximum Size Threshold: No Limit*
                               Access: Read/Write
                    Overflow Location:
                Cache Migrated Files?: No
                           Collocate?:
                Reclamation Threshold:
            Offsite Reclamation Limit:
      Maximum Scratch Volumes Allowed:
       Number of Scratch Volumes Used:
        Delay Period for Volume Reuse:
               Migration in Progress?: No
                 Amount Migrated (MB): 0.00
     Elapsed Migration Time (seconds): 0
             Reclamation in Progress?:
       Last Update by (administrator): ZFORRAY
                Last Update Date/Time: 07/08/2017 09:55:26
             Storage Pool Data Format: Native
                 Copy Storage Pool(s):
                  Active Data Pool(s):
              Continue Copy on Error?: Yes
                             CRC Data: No
                     Reclamation Type:
          Overwrite Data when Deleted:
                    Deduplicate Data?: No
 Processes For Identifying Duplicates:
                           Compressed:
                Deduplication Savings:
                  Compression Savings:
                    Total Space Saved:
                       Auto-copy Mode: Client
Contains Data Deduplicated by Client?: No
         Maximum Simultaneous Writers:
              Protection Storage Pool:
              Date of Last Protection:
         Deduplicate Requires Backup?: