ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Increase resourcetimeout TSM 6.3

2017-07-11 22:37:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Increase resourcetimeout TSM 6.3
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 12 Jul 2017 04:35:33 +0200
HI Paul,

RESOURCETimeout is not a command, it's an option you must change (or add)
within your dsmserv.opt file. If it doesn't appear in your file, you're simply
using the default value of 60 minutes.

This option now available to be changed dynamiccaly using the SETOPT command :
setopt RESOURCETimeout 120. Not sure it was in 6.3, just give it a try.

--
Best regards / Cordialement / مع تحياتي
Erwann SIMON