ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Best Practices/Best Performance SP/TSM B/A Client Settings ?

2017-07-05 10:31:35
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Best Practices/Best Performance SP/TSM B/A Client Settings ?
From: "Loon, Eric van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 5 Jul 2017 14:30:12 +0000
Hi Del!
Because of your mail down below I implemented TCPWINDOWSIZE 512 on the (LINUX)
clients on our new TSM server with a directory containerpool, but the client
logs are now filled with the following messages:

ANS5246W TCPWINDOWSIZE 512 is specified, but exceeds the maximum value allowed
by the operating system. TCPWINDOWSIZE 244 will be used instead.

What is you recommendation,  from a performance perspective, in this situation?
Thanks again for your help!
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
Air France/KLM Storage Engineering