ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] vCenter certificate change with VE

2017-06-30 02:35:11
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] vCenter certificate change with VE
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Jun 2017 08:33:16 +0200
I'm guessing the certificate is only for the browser connection to the
vCenter server but does anybody know if this is really the case, I can't
find anything on certificates in the VE documentation other than the one on
the VE webinterface, i'm talking abou the certificate on the vCenter server.

On Wed, Jun 28, 2017 at 4:43 PM, Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT gmail DOT
com>