ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center at risk setting jumps from 30 to 60 days

2017-06-27 18:18:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Operations Center at risk setting jumps from 30 to 60 days
From: Robert Jose <rjose AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 27 Jun 2017 22:16:50 +0000
Hello
Starting in version 7.1.5 ( I think ), we changed so that you can update
the default per week. If it isn't too much trouble, you can change the
default to 7 or 8 weeks. Then you can change the other machines to use a
custom value that we support. This isn't a good option if you have a lot of
clients.

The other option is to use the command builder to update the 4 clients,
this way you don't have to leave OC.

Rob Jose
Spectrum Protect OC UI Developer / L3 Support