ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Open File Support and CIFS/DFS shares/mounts

2017-06-02 14:53:01
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Open File Support and CIFS/DFS shares/mounts
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 14:51:33 -0400
I know you can create snapshots ("previous versions") in Isilon and keep
them around for a set number of days.  I seem to recall there is some trick
you can use to directly access them (a specially URL) without having to go
through the "previous version" GUI in windows.  Maybe there is a way you
can back up one of those snapshots??