ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL and UAC

2017-06-02 08:24:33
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TDP for SQL and UAC
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 2 Jun 2017 08:21:06 -0400
Hi Steve,

Assuming the user running the DP/SQL client has local administrator
authority, the customer can disable UAC prompts only for administrators as
described here:

http://tweaks.com/windows/39115/disable-user-account-control-uac-only-for-administrators/

Alternatively, it is possible to disable UAC only for specific programs as
described here:

http://www.winhelponline.com/blog/run-programs-elevated-without-getting-the-uac-prompt/

and here:

     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_WcWJlm_O_k

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 06/01/2017
07:59:52 PM: