ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] TSM VE 8.1.1.0

2017-05-28 13:30:18
Subject: [ADSM-L] TSM VE 8.1.1.0
From: "rouzen AT univ.haifa.ac DOT il" <rouzen AT UNIV.HAIFA.AC DOT IL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Sun, 28 May 2017 17:28:46 +0000
Hello All

I want to upgrade my TSM for VE from 7.1.6.2 to version 8.1.1.0
My proxy VM machine is on O.S windows 2008R2 64B not supported.

I create a new brand machine with O.S Windows 2012 64B (supported)  and I will
install on it TSM VE 8.1.1.0.

I want to keep my backup history , so I figure in  stage of configuration  I
need to keep my old proxy configuration .

Target Node                          Agent Node
VCVIEWVCENTER                  VMCLI_1 VIEW_HU_DATACENTER
VIEW_HU_DATACENTER     VIEW_HU_DATACENTER_DM VMCLI_1 LOCAL_MP_WIN LOCAL_MP_LNX

I figure too,  not to mismatch I need to shut down my OLD proxy machine before
the process

Any other tips will be appreciate.

Best Regards,

Robert