ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM TDP SQL backup crashes after first database

2017-05-25 15:32:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM TDP SQL backup crashes after first database
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 15:30:55 -0400
We always use legacy.  I did try it as VSS but got an odd authentication
error?? Since we never use VSS I didn't know if that was important.  There
are no errors in the windows event logs, just the successful backup event.
I did go into the SQL management console and did a backup from there to
.BAK files with no issues.  I don't think these are always on or anything
like that.