ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM TDP SQL backup crashes after first database

2017-05-25 14:47:08
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM TDP SQL backup crashes after first database
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 25 May 2017 14:45:41 -0400
The version number for sqlserver.exe is 10.50.6220.0 which indicates 2008R2
SP3.  My reading of the compatibility lists led me to create this table
(let me know if this is wrong) and 7.1.6.x should even go back as far as
SQL server 2008 (non-R2):

TSM TDP Version SQL Version Support
6.3.0 2005 2008 2008R2
6.3.1 2005 2008 2008R2 2012