ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] BMR with Spectrum Protect 8.1 on Windows 2016 ??

2017-05-18 16:03:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] BMR with Spectrum Protect 8.1 on Windows 2016 ??
From: Tom Alverson <tom.alverson AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 18 May 2017 16:00:45 -0400
Andy:

We use these settings for all windows clients:

SNAPSHOTPROVIDERFS VSS
SNAPSHOTPROVIDERIMAGE VSS
DOMAIN ALL-LOCAL

We do have these exclusions in our list: (I have no idea why, I inherited
the exclusion list)

EXCLUDE "*:\Users\%username%\NTUSER.DAT"
EXCLUDE "*:\users\%username%\ntuser.dat.LOG1"
EXCLUDE "*:\users\%username%\ntuser.dat.LOG2"
EXCLUDE "*:\Users\...\ntuser.dat*"
EXCLUDE "*:\...\UsrClass.dat*"
EXCLUDE "*:\Documents and Settings\...\UsrClass.dat.LOG"
EXCLUDE "*:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat"
EXCLUDE
"*:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\Microsoft\Windows\UsrClass.dat.LOG1"