ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Questions related to Container pools

2017-05-04 13:42:18
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Questions related to Container pools
From: "J. Pohlmann" <jpohlmann AT SHAW DOT CA>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 4 May 2017 10:38:56 -0700
Hi Del. W,r,t  Arnaud's q1 - perhaps you could convince your colleagues to
also open container storage pools for virtual volume (that is the archive
objects at the target server). I have some folks that like the idea of
backing up the database to VVs and also to produce the recovery plan file on
VVs, That way, the DRM set spcifications automate the retention of DBB and
RFP objects. Right now, they are using file device class volumes to store
the archive objects that back the VVs.

Best regards,
Joerg Pohlmann