ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.7 server CPU behavior

2017-05-03 04:59:03
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM 7.1.7 server CPU behavior
From: Stefan Folkerts <stefan.folkerts AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 3 May 2017 10:57:46 +0200
Hi Eric,

I only have sar data of last night but I see a load around 40% that breaks
down to 15% user, 5% system 10-20% iowait and the rest being idle.
10% is very low, it must be overpowered or still running a very low load.

Maybe it's a monitoring tool that is hitting the system every 5 minutes, do
you see entries in the activity log that match the load? do you seen more
iop/s on the database?