ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Linux on Power Support

2017-04-24 14:53:50
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Linux on Power Support
From: Del Hoobler <hoobler AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2017 14:52:12 -0400
Hi Jonathan,

Spectrum Protect 8.1 server dropped Linux on Power - Big Endian (you can
still get it for Spectrum Protect 7.1 server).

Spectrum Protect 8.1 is adding support for Linux on Power - Little Endian.
It is targeted to be released for RHEL within the next few months.

Del

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 04/24/2017
02:38:28 PM: