ADSM-L

[ADSM-L] delete filespace on replicated node

2017-04-13 09:55:57
Subject: [ADSM-L] delete filespace on replicated node
From: Paul van Dongen <Paul.vanDongen AT VANCIS DOT NL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2017 13:55:01 +0000
Hi Spectrum Protect experts,

Anyone who has done a DEL FILESPACE on a replicated node? We are using PROTECT
STG + REPLICATE NODE to protect some of our SP for VE nodes. We receive lots of
requests from our customers to delete backups of VMs that were deleted, and
today we ran (for the first time) a DEL FILESPACE (on the source server) for
some VMs. The filespaces are however still present on the target server, after
REPLICATE NODE FORCERECONCILE=YES and EXPIRE on both sides.

Any thoughts? If this is the expected behavior we will have to adapt our
scripting in order to delete the filespaces on both servers.

Kind regards,
Paul van Dongen