ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] How to determine why a session is in IdleW

2017-03-31 08:54:17
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] How to determine why a session is in IdleW
From: Hans Christian Riksheim <bullhcr AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 14:52:55 +0200
Does the actlog say anything about the server determining which volumes are
required for the NQR restore? That process may take some time with 31 mill
objects.

03/31/17   13:06:10      ANR1183I Initial determination of removable volumes
                          required for a restore request from session
197526 is
                          complete. Additional volumes may still be
required.
                          (SESSION: 197526)

Hans Chr.