ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling a restore (UNCLASSIFIED)

2017-03-31 08:24:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] scheduling a restore (UNCLASSIFIED)
From: "Turnbull, James B CTR USARMY MEDCOM USAMRIID (US)" <james.b.turnbull.ctr AT MAIL DOT MIL>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 31 Mar 2017 12:23:49 +0000
Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

ALCON,

Can you please take me off your distribution list, I have retired.

Thanks,

Jim Turnbull BSCHE, BSCS, MCSE, Security +
USAMRIID Systems Administrator
Akimeka, LLC
US Army Medical Research Institute of Infectious Diseases (USAMRIID)
o: 301 619-3226 DSN 343-3226
e:  james.b.turnbull.ctr AT mail DOT mil
1425 Porter Street - Rm 623 Fort Detrick, MD 21702-5011

Please provide feedback for your recent IMD experience at:

           https://riid-express.detrick.army.mil/CSF/SitePages/Home.aspx