ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] delete volume

2017-03-24 09:59:39
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] delete volume
From: "Loon, Eric van (ITOPT3) - KLM" <Eric-van.Loon AT KLM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2017 13:58:18 +0000
Hi Neil!
Roger stated that he is pretty sure that when he deletes a volume on physical
tape, the volume becomes pending. In my case it's turning into scratch
immediately and thus being relabeled immediately. I don't understand why it
should work differently...
Kind regards,
Eric van Loon
Air France/KLM Storage Engineering