ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] netezza TSM nzrestore trouble

2017-02-17 10:49:51
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] netezza TSM nzrestore trouble
From: Efim <aefim771 AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 17 Feb 2017 18:48:59 +0300
Hi
usually Return code = 127 means that command not found.
I think you run CAD under the root user and if you use user nz in Putty,
schedule OBJECTS  can looks like: OBJECTS='/usr/bin/su - nz "-c
/nz/kit.7.2.1.1-P1/bin/restore_tsm.sh"'
+ add to the  script PATH to nzrestore and if it is necessary apply user
environment.

Efim