ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Move Data from STG pool directory to another one.

2017-02-07 03:39:31
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Move Data from STG pool directory to another one.
From: Erwann SIMON <erwann.simon AT FREE DOT FR>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Tue, 7 Feb 2017 09:39:13 +0100
Hi Robert,

I'll do the same (with a small add) :
- add another stgpooldir pointing to the desired storage (def stgpooldir)
- mark the current stgpooldir as readonly (upd stgpooldir)
- move containers from the current stgpooldir to th new stgpooldir by directory
(move container)

@all : if not watched yet, have a look at this video :
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yPyGaT1hPEk

--