ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] docs for 8.1 client & NAS

2017-02-06 16:03:06
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] docs for 8.1 client & NAS
From: Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2017 16:01:21 -0500
In the "*IBM Spectrum Protect for Windows Backup-Archive Clients Version
8.1.0*" book, there is a section titled "*Configuring NetApp and IBM
Spectrum Protect for snapshot difference incremental backups". *Is that
what you are looking for?

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator