ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] restoring to different destination via schedule

2017-01-20 16:35:14
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] restoring to different destination via schedule
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 16:33:46 -0500
Hi Gary,

Specify the destination file spec in the OBJECTS parameter as well. For
example, OBJECTS='"C:\My Dir\Files\*" "C:\My Restore Dir\Files\"'

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-01-20
16:18:07: