ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server on CentOS Linux

2017-01-20 11:37:40
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Server on CentOS Linux
From: "Ryder, Michael S" <michael_s.ryder AT ROCHE DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2017 11:35:27 -0500
Maurizio

The goal of CentOS is 100% binary support.  It's virtually identical, so
drivers SHOULD work unless they do something strange like look for the
actual RedHat trademark in the OS.

Also, there have been minor differences between same-numbered releases;  I
don't have a list of those, you would have to do a side-by-side comparison,
or do some googling on the version you intend to use, and how it differs
from the Redhat release.

Best regards,

Mike, x7942
RMD IT Client Services