ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with scheduled restore

2017-01-19 11:39:42
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] trouble with scheduled restore
From: Andrew Raibeck <storman AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2017 11:37:56 -0500
Hi Gary,

1. There should be no comma between the domain name and the schedule name.

2. You need to specify action=restore as part of the schedule definition;
the default action is incremental.

3. I assume you are specifying valid date and times in the -pitdate and
-pittime options.

4. You can remove the -inac option as it is redundant. This is because
inactive objects are implicit with point-in-time restore.

3. Because the file specification contains embedded blanks, I suggest you
append an asterisk to the end of the directory specification; surround the
file specification in double quotation marks; and then surround the
double-quoted file specification with single quotes, like this:

Obj='"e:\Shared\INTERNATIONAL STUDENT SERVICES\scanned_sunapsis_files\*"'

Best regards,

Andy

Andrew Raibeck | IBM Spectrum Protect Level 3 | storman AT us.ibm DOT com

IBM Tivoli Storage Manager links:
Product support:
https://www.ibm.com/support/entry/portal/product/tivoli/tivoli_storage_manager

Online documentation:
http://www.ibm.com/support/knowledgecenter/SSGSG7/landing/welcome_ssgsg7.html

Product Wiki:
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager

"ADSM: Dist Stor Manager" <ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU> wrote on 2017-01-19
11:12:41: