ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] Documentation IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1 PDF Bundle

2016-12-28 14:26:41
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] Documentation IBM Spectrum Protect V8.1 PDF Bundle
From: Kelly Axup <kaxup AT US.IBM DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Wed, 28 Dec 2016 12:23:46 -0700
Hi there!

These links can also be found on the TSM wiki (
https://www.ibm.com/developerworks/community/wikis/home?lang=en#!/wiki/Tivoli%20Storage%20Manager
) under the "PDF Documentation" navigation heading.

Regards,
Kelly Axup
IBM Information Developer

From:   Zoltan Forray <zforray AT VCU DOT EDU>
To:     ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date:   12/27/2016 09:02 AM

Thanks a lot for those links. Really helpful!

--
*Zoltan Forray*
Spectrum Protect (p.k.a. TSM) Software & Hardware Administrator