ADSM-L

Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Cleaning tape handle

2016-09-30 04:18:57
Subject: Re: [ADSM-L] TSM Cleaning tape handle
From: Chavdar Cholev <chavdar.cholev AT GMAIL DOT COM>
To: ADSM-L AT VM.MARIST DOT EDU
Date: Fri, 30 Sep 2016 11:17:42 +0300
Hi
we use TS3200 auto clean and does  not check in cleaner into TSM.
If drive needs to be cleaned library send alert via mail that drive needs
to be clean and after that it is cleaned automatically (you will get alert
for that also)
once the cleaner is near end of life library again will sent you
notification and will mark cleaner in libr web interface....
no issue ...
HTH
Chavdar